Hi and welcome to the course. if you are using a computer, you will in all likelihood need to use the Microsoft software as well for your e-mails, documents, spreadsheets, graphs, database, as well as presentations. This course will help you become proficient in these software programs.
Here's how it works (Read this.... It's important!)
1. Study each course module. Just click on the course "Modules" tab above to get started. it takes about 30 minutes to one hour to complete each module, including quiz.
2. Complete each module quiz. Each quiz is 5 to 10 questions. When you submit the quiz, a new web page will load with instant feedback on your answers. After you complete the quiz, a start on the next module. There is no need to wait! No hurry either. You are in control of the pace of learning.
If you have any questions as you study, just send us an e-mail
3. Complete and submit the final exam.
- Each course i.e Excel intermediate or advance final exam exams consist of either a knowledge questionnaire or an assignment that be submitted.
- To meet the pass rate requirements, you must pass the final exam with at least an 80% score.
- If you do not pass the exam, you may re-attempt the exam.
- If you pass the exam, you may not retake the exam just to raise the score.
- Most final are derived from module quizzes.
OK, Let's Go
Have fun and study hard, To start just click on "Available courses"